Friday, October 16, 2015

Improve your Focus and Sleep with Nucalm

As I enjoy my cup of Java an have reviewed my schedule for the day. I wanted to share an experience with NuCalm this past week. It was actually yesterday that Susan was in to try in a 4 unit fixed bridge. She had NuCalm during the prep appointment and had requested on the seat appointment. Before we administered the supplements etc. I had come in to the operatory to say hello and ask her how she enjoyed the NuCalm last appointment. This big wide smile crossers her face. She said she enjoyed it very much. She said it was the easiest dental appointment she has ever had. I then asked her how did she sleep that night. She thought for a moment and said. " that was one of the best nights sleep I have had in a long time." This is a common theme amongst NuCalm users is the ability to get great nights sleep. When we achieve rest. Our body has the ability to heal itself and repair itself. When we our stressed and not sleeping we breakdown physically and emotionally. Focus is improved because we operate at a higher level of concentration when we are rested. As the dentist who administers NuCalm your focus is improved because the patient is less of a moving target. If you the dentist use NuCalm as I do, then your focus is improved. I see it in myself day in and day out. My goal is to provide the best care to my patients, using the best technology possible and creating the most caring atmosphere as possible. NuCalm allows me to do that. Susan enjoyed her NuCalm and is looking forward to her next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment