Thursday, September 10, 2015

Carpe Diem and NuCalm

If you know me personally or if you were my kid, which your not. You would know that the phrase Carpe Diem is part of me and its integral to my persona. That I don't like getting caught up in drama or BS. I believe in seizing the day, moving forward in life. Many of my generations parents served in WWII. My father was in the Air Force and trained bomber and fighter pilots how to survive compression and decompression in compression chambers. His generation didn't get caught up in the excuses of why something couldn't be done, they just did it. They figured out the how. Luckily for us as Dentists, patients and really the human race in general there is a proprietary clinical system to help us relax and regroup in minutes. A system that I personally use a few times a week. A system that I encourage readers of this blog to research and try. The system is called NuCalm. Go to www.nucalm.com and see for yourselves. What does all this have to do with Carpe Diem? Let's think about it, if we wait on the side lines and don't seize an opportunity to improve our own health which will enhance improve all levels of daily performance. Then we are not improving our condition. If we don't help our patients relax in the dental setting and reduce there anxiety, every time they come in their experience will be high anxiety. But if we begin to reduce anxiety and stress. Their experience becomes more enjoyable and relaxing. The dentist can perform on a higher level on a patient that is more relaxed. Engage now and seize the day! The good news is the how has been figured out for you. Now just do it!
Have an awesome day!
LK

No comments:

Post a Comment