Friday, September 4, 2015

Virtual employees

When I started practicing 20 years ago, it was easy to get applicants for the jobs we posted no matter the position we had tons of applications coming in. As I speak to colleagues in my demographic and surrounding areas, I have heard the same response or complaint in the difficulty in obtaining applicants and once found I here off appointments scheduled and the applicant does not show. 6 months I began looking into out sourcing my insurance processing to an outside company. That is when I found Dental Support Specialties. We love them. It costs less than we were paying a team member. This person has a dedicated team behind her. We all work in tandem at its been exceptional. Our insurance these days is running pretty smooth. It's not perfect but they show up every day for work  The resource I used to locate them was Dental Town. In my opinion if you are not a part of Dental Town you are loosing out on one of the best resources for being a small business owner/practicing dentist. There is no better tool out there. Where we can interact and learn from our colleagues. Give it a try. Have a safe holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment