Friday, August 21, 2015

Five years later

Its hard to believe that almost 5 years ago I never used NuCalm. Then again only one Dr. had used it. How did we practice with out it? Not everybody needs NuCalm. Its fun when patients request it. And for those new patients whom have avoided dental treatment for years. They are eager to try it. Lets just say we have many relaxed patients in our practice. Personally I NuCalm 1-3 times a week. It helps me recharge and refocus. Last fall I had lower back surgery. I really believe that NuCalm has helped me recover and feel better. Five years ago we didn't know what we didn't know. I encourage you to go to their website NuCalm.com and read up on all the roads NuCalm is traveling on.
What is wonderful? It is very easy to implement in practice. 3 minutes and the patient begins to experience relaxation. Our practice has  patients who regularly come in just to NuCalm. Sometimes I think they want the NuCalm more than the cleaning.
Maria was in this morning and she had high anxiety. I explained the procedure and she elected the NuCalm. She was almost fully asleep when I gave her the injection. She was so thankful when we were all done with the crown prep today. We often hear wow that went fast. That is because there seems to be a loss of time.
One thing is for sure as a provider if NuCalm your procedures area quicker and faster who thought at the Age of 53 I would say I am quicker and faster than at 43. Life is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment