Saturday, August 22, 2015

Yelp it

The old adage of bad news travels fast is history. All news travels fast these days. It is what we do with the news that matters. I was going through our yelp reviews a few months ago and. Something I have not done in the past. I read this disparaging review and I was like f____ this. Then I read some incredible reviews.
The poor review really upset me. I was mad. Why? We have satisfaction score of 97-98% on Demand force and solution reach. Companies that we use for patient communication/marketing. I spoke to some friends in the industry who said yeah spend some money with Yelp and positive reviews will appear more. I said to myself wait this is an opportunity to really shine. I like the adage lets turn lemons into lemonade.
I decided I am going to embrace yelp, I am going to ad photos of our office. I am going to spend advertising dollars. I am going to ask patients to review us. This has led to increased brand awareness. Increase in new patients locating us. And an increase of positive Yelp reviews.
It is so important to embrace social media. If you do a great case post it to your patients and friends.
Important news to share post it. Take advantage of this affordable advertising medium. Before they Yelp you.

No comments:

Post a Comment