Monday, August 31, 2015

Great people

In my last post I made mention of another remodel of our existing dental practice. This would be the third in the last 20 years. The last was a significant acquisition of new space. We had a great contractor who had a very detail oriented working for him crew Who paid attention to all the details. This time not only do we need this great contractor but I am working with a phenomenal architect who has no ties to any dental supply company. While dental supply companies offer design they are not architects. In my opinion they are solely looking to sell equipment that will go into that new space. Case in point. 2 and one half years ago I made a substantial investment in new technology for my practice. I received a phone call today and an email stating that a PC had to be replaced without it the imaging capturing device is worthless. I am leaving manufacturers names out of it. Also sales companies out of this. I might throw the name out there in the coming months. Now we barely receive phone calls back. Why? Easy we already spent the money. Unless your spending more money they do not have the time of day to speak to you. There are exceptions to this they are just far and few between. To me those are the great people to do business with. Our contractor is the exception. He could give classes to all the salesman in the world on how to treat and act with your client base.

No comments:

Post a Comment